Commercial Vehicle Centre
With Ford Pro™ at Bennett Dunlop Ford, your complete end-to-end solutions are covered with the best software and technology to increase your up-time and reduce ownership costs, leading to higher productivity and performance.
It’s simple – consider Bennett Dunlop Ford’s Ford Pro Program as a one-stop shop to help make the most of your business’s time on the road, because every moment a vehicle in your fleet is down, you’re losing time and money. Ford Pro gives you more opportunities to build your business by ensuring productivity and up-time is at the forefront.
We’re committed to your success, and behind you 100%. So, the question is, what can Bennett Dunlop Ford and Ford Pro do for your business?
What is Ford Pro™
Ford Pro™ is aimed squarely at helping commercial customers work better, with productive, durable and smart vehicles and connected services. Imagine detecting an issue before it even happens. Then, taking it to one convenient location, with specially trained staff and technicians to deliver expert service... everything you need in one space – backed by Ford. We’re taking the hassle out of maintenance and service with solutions that minimize downtime to keep your fleet powered and your crews on the road.
Ford Pro™ Intelligence™
Keep your fleet running smoothly with Ford Pro Intelligence; our always-on, cloud based platform that powers a digital suite of telematics, charging and other software solutions. It combines data from your vehicles, data from your charging hardware and use, along with daily fleet activity, so you can access information from one source that only gets smarter.
Ford Pro™ Vehicles
Get down to business with trucks and vans built to accelerate productivity. All Ford Pro commercial vehicles are integrated with software and services designed to support up-time and efficiency.
Ford Pro™ FinSimple™
Combined billing, upfit financing, commercial lines of credit and the option to work with a finance expert, are some of the ways Ford Pro FinSimple can help make your vehicle leasing and purchasing easy and efficient.
Ford Pro™ Charging
Start planning your fleet’s transition to electric vehicles with Ford Pro hardware and software charging solutions.
Join In On The Benefits
- Our team can help create a customize service plan to meet your companies needs and minimize downtime
- Managing your fleet’s service and maintenance needs is a breeze. Thanks to Ford Pro programs, you can easily stay on top of what your business needs and parts-and-service billing
- Running a fleet is a lot of work. You need to know where your vehicles are, when they require maintenance, how much service costs and more. We do this all for you with a combination of vehicles, software and services that work together
- We make it easy to get back on the job. With convenient service options, you can quickly get your fleet vehicles the care they need to keep working for you and your crews on the road.
- Dedicated team of 7 technicians
- Free pickup & delivery on Saturdays (By appointment)
- Extended service hours
- Discount on parts & labour
- Discounted oil changes (Including diesel)
- Vehicle recall checks at every visit
- 2 year unlimited mileage part & labor warranty on OEM parts
- Availability of overnight emergency parts
- Free towing (When repair is done at Bennett Dunlop Ford)
- Competitive pricing for Commercial vehicles of all sizes
- We have a price match promise on tires & have tire package options to fit your needs (All makes & models)
- Upfitting your vehicle with practical additions such as safety items, tool boxes, and racks will make it “ready to work” for a wide range of tasks and industries. These additions will provide convenience and functionality
- With electric vehicles on the horizon – Ford Pro has a plan for that, by aiming to create a smooth transition for commercial customers into an electric future by providing a one-stop shop for fleet operations and investing in key areas.
- Ford Pro all-electric vehicles are just as capable as their non-electric counterparts. And offer potentially lower scheduled maintenance costs
- On site detail services (Various packages options available)
- SGI accredited body shop that can handle your complete collision repairs